It will be a decade On November 18th since the Minecraft full version was released. And from this time on, Minecraft has truly been widely accepted worldwide and achieved immediate success. Playing Minecraft is pretty straightforward, that even young kids can do this on their own. The game gives you access to play online or offline.
Minecraft is a virtual open-world video game. Minecraft players can create a world where possibilities are limitless. Unlike regular video games, Minecraft allows the players to be in complete control of the game. Players here can dig, mine, craft, build, and enchant items. It even has an option where players can act as moderators to develop their mods to use in the game.
Getting Started with Minecraft
To get started, you need to purchase and install the game. And once you have completely installed the game, you can start running the downloaded launcher. This will give you the option to play directly from the browser. Once you have logged in using your username and password, you can navigate the main menu and choose your game type.
If you are a beginner, choose the “Single Player” mode, which will most likely be empty. Then, you can click the Create New World for you to start a game. You can also edit the Name of the world that you have created in the text box. Once you are at ease with how you play, then you can try multiplayer games too.
Choosing a Game Mode
There are different Minecraft game modes for you to pick from. Remember that the game modes are different from each other. That is why it is essential that you know which ones to choose before you start playing.
- The player will try to survive the new world by gathering materials, building a shelter, gaining experience, and fighting mobs.
- This is the mode where a player will have immediate access to blocks and items. There will be no death, nor will you be required to do commands with the multiplayer Creative game mode.
- In this mode, players get to interact with various objects and mobs.
- As a spectator, you are invisible to everything. You will not be able to interact nor do commands.
- This is quite similar to the survival mode. The difference is the difficulty level. With this mode, players will not be able to respawn, and your world will be deleted forever.
Play Using A New Minecraft Server
If you want to take your gaming to the next level, you should start playing using a new Minecraft Casino Server. If you’re going to use a unique yet friendly Factions server, then you should choose ZaunMC. They released a new map in December 2020. This is n offline server that originated in the United Kingdom. With this new server, a new world and Dragon Egg can be battled out by various Factions.